Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oct 11, 2009 - The Last Shopping Spree

Today is the day before we fly back to Singapore. We are going to Grand Ocean for our final shopping in Wuhan. Most of us bought stuff for our relatives and friends here. After we are done with the shopping, we went to starbucks for some coffee while waiting for the girls to finish shopping. Once they all done, we took the van back and went to eat dinner at the road side stall for the last time. After dinner, we went back to our room to pack our stuff and weight using the weighing machine that mr.loh bring. After that, we went to take a rest for the day.Here are some photos taken today:

--------------------------------
--------------------------------

Grand Ocean
--------------------------------

Haunted house difficulties
--------------------------------

Entrance ticket
--------------------------------

The brave warriors that ventured the haunted house
--------------------------------

Night life in Wuhan
--------------------------------

Reflection: As time pass by, I have finally spent 41 days in Wuhan. I remembered my family back in Indonesia. I miss the family warmth and gathering. At the same time, I also can't believe that I going to leave Wuhan soon. I will miss all the moment that I spent here with my friends. One thing for sure that I realize, time sure flies when you are having fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment